CHILDREN’S LOWER LIMB
Foot and lower limb pain in children is not something that should go unnoticed. We believe that any pain that lasts more than a few days, or is severe enough to affect a child’s walking should be assessed right away.
Foot and lower limb pain is often taken lightly, however it is important to assess and make sure there is nothing severe going on.
5 warning signs to look out for are:
1. Your kids can’t keep up with their peers
2. Children voluntarily withdraw from activities they usually enjoy
3. They don’t want to show you their feet
4. Your child often trips and falls
5. The child complains of pain
A child with any of these signs and symptoms should be examined by a podiatrist for a proper diagnosis and treatment.
If you have any concerns, or if your child displays any of these 5 warning signs, either contact your GP or come in to see us.